Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{New to Shop} Tweet Holiday Printable Collection - 50% off TODAY ONLY!

Finally! I justed added another set of holiday designs to the shop! You all have seen my "Modern Holiday" collection, and this one I call "Tweet Holiday" because of the sweet little birdies included on the designs! These are whimsical and fun with a little twist on traditional Christmas colors!
More photos coming soon of the the "fancy border" gift tags & placecards that are included in the collection!
Get your set HERE today!
Introductory Special TODAY ONLY ~ 50% off ~ $5.00

13 comments:

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Those are too tweet! Adorable!

Jenny said...

i love these (especially the colors!)

Vanessa said...

These are SO cute! Your etsy sight says you are all sold out though. Is this correct? Thought I would check to make sure since it is a PDF file you are selling, and not an actual item that needs to be sent in the mail. Thanks!

Sweetly Sweet said...

Very cute, love the colors and the little birdie!

Brittanie said...

I'd love to have these! Your Etsy says you're all sold out though. I hope that changes soon!

All About the Arredondos said...

I would love to get these but etsy says you are sold out :( Any chance that you will be able to offer more before the day is over?

Rachel and Steve said...

If they are truly not sold out, I'd LOVE to purchase!!

Monica said...

Would love to buy as well...but it says "Sold out"

Heather said...

They're darling! Good job!

Sandy @ The Mommy's Place said...

These are adorable, I love it.

Unknown said...

rediculously cute!!!!! you are so talented!

Aimee Friedrich said...

aww, cute. need to go check out the shop later.

Morgan said...

These are ADORABLE! I love these!