Friday, September 11, 2009

PERFECT PINK Birthday Party: How Did I Miss This?

Okay girls, I finally caught up on my blog reading. I've been a little preoccupied this week (the house and the shop), so I'm falling behind and I don't like it. I have a favor to ask you.....if you happen to see something on the blogsphere that you think I would love, will you please send me a link? Things are going to be crazy busy for the next month or two, and I don't like missing out on fabulous new posts....like this PERFECT PINK PARTY that Abby of Style Me Pretty threw for her daughter's 1st birthday! I almost missed it. Although, I'm sure one day I would have found it because the blogsphere will be talking about this one for a very, very long time....see why?
My heart goes pitter patter when I see parties like this. Round balloons and rose cupcakes....heavenly.

Find the details and DIY layouts HERE!

Don't forget...I need your help!
You know what I love....pink, cupcakes, parties, pretty stuff...
send it my way! XOXO ~ Kim

{photos via style me pretty}

10 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

I just love it!!

Tricia said...

Absolutely precious! I'm hosting two baby showers in October and am looking for fun ideas so I'll be sure to pass anything cool I find your way.
Happy weekend!

Jamie said...

Love this pink party! In keeping with the pink post theme, I thought you might enjoy photos from my very PINK princess tea party! Enjoy!

koralee said...

I agree this is one would not want to miss...love it all right down to the pretty pink roses on the sweetcakes!

McVal said...

S.WEET! Literally!

Duchess of Tea said...

Simply divine... adorable. Darling, have a lovely weekend.

Love, Hugs & Tea
Duchess ♥♥♥

The Italian Dish said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything that you might like! I loved this post

D@nielle said...

Inspired by all the lovely blogs (including yours) I had a pink high tea party this weekend. You can find pics on my blog hope you like it !

Karen Beck said...

Kim,

Have you heard of the book Pinkalicious...you could do a party around this book...! I think you will like it! I blog I follow did it and it was cute...check it out here

http://partiesandholidays.blogspot.com/


Also, check out these cute cupcake toppers that go with it...so super cute
http://partiesandholidays.blogspot.com/2009/06/ballet-cupcakes-and-wands.html


Karen-

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Karen - Thanks for the links! Those cupcake toppers are FABULOUS! I'll feature them soon!