Monday, January 19, 2009

Love is in the air!


Is it me or did the stores start stocking Valentine's Day goodies before Christmas? I am a big fan of Valentine's Day, all the hearts and sweets and love going around. It's the romantic in me, what can I say? Perhaps it's the fact that I met my husband on love day....many, many years ago!
It's a great time to really think about and appreciate the love you have in your life, not only from your significant other, but also from friends and family. Write your husband/wife a love letter, make a valentine card for your child, send a long lost friend an email....what better time than now?
Whoa....I better stop...I am starting sound like a chain email.

{image from martha stewart}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Valentines day too, even when i was single it would end up been a good day as i'd end up surrounded by tubs of Ben&Jerrys with my other single ladies watching chick flicks!!