Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Amanda's Wedding Flowers - White Roses & Green Spider Mums

I recently helped one of my best friends, Amanda with some of her wedding details. The event was a quaint backyard ceremony at her father-in-law's beautiful custom home in Whitewing, with a reception following at her mother's charming home in Chandler. It was a beautiful celebration on a small budget. Luckily, Amanda has great friends with great talents! Our friend Taryn and her husband, who own Serendipity Videography shot the ceremony, and another friend Tina, from Live.Love. Photography took the photos. I printed Amanda's invitations and envelopes, as well as tried my hand at arranging FLOWERS (see previous post). I ordered white roses from Costco (only to have them not arrive and have to travel to another store far away), and the green spider mums from AJ's (right on schedule).

It was a hectic day, I ended up not being able to shower before the wedding...Yuck. But hey, it wasn't about me, it was about her and her special day....and it all turned out beautiful!



photos by kim stoegbauer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply Gorgeous. Love the monogram wrap atound the vase too. About the preggy lady, can I still bug you for tags for my friend Allison?

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Of course, that shower is coming up soon, right?! Email me the details!

Anonymous said...

you did an amazing job on the flowers! they look so beautiful and you did a great job despite the set backs!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Thank you, Camille! Glad to see you reading my new blog!!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Mere - Forget to say thanks on the flowers/monogram! I had to add my little touch, you know! Maybe I'll start a trend....

Also, just emailed you two designs for the favor tags!

Flowers Philippines said...

Pretty! this is the first time I saw a combination like that. I will try to make something like that this weekend. Thanks for sharing!


-fern-